FREE WordPress Course For Beginner Bloggers
Subscribe now and get a free 7-day email course straight to your inbox
Join me as I take you through starting your blog on WordPress.
From setting up your new blog on your chosen host right through to launch. Yes, I’m with you all the way!
The problem with many blogging courses is that they often don’t go into enough technical detail.
As a new blogger, you have (at least) two mountains to climb; the mountain that is ‘how to blog‘, and the other, just as significant peak that is, ‘how to use WordPress‘.
I have been working and running highly successful blog sites for several years, and I know what makes successful sites tick. I know what technical know-how you need to get a blog moving and shaking.
What form does this blogging course take?
This course is a 7-part email course. I send you one email per day for 7 days, packed with things to learn and to-do list.
I do my very best not to overwhelm you.
There is a lot to do when your first start a blog, but I will take you through what you should absolutely be doing now and what can wait for another day.
In this course I will take you through:
- The fundamentals of WordPress. What you need to know to run a successful blog and how to install it on your new host.
- How to write your first blog post and make the pages all blogs should have.
- How to design a blog your readers will swoon over!
- How to start your email list and get people hungry to sign up immediately,
- How to get your blog ready for Google (SEO).
- How to look after your blog going forward and keep it secure.
- Loads of tips, secrets, gotchas, and technical solutions along the way.